Welcome to the Add-Meta-Tags Cookbook, the Add-Meta-Tags Documentation Project. Please note the Cookbook is work in progress.
The Cookbook is a collection of technical notes and PHP code snippets which perform specific one time actions or implement commonly needed customizations. Most of the sample code can be used as is, but in some cases basic PHP coding skills are required in order to adapt the snippets to your platform.
The snippets are organized into sections according to the general customization they are about.
- Migrating to Add-Meta-Tags
- Multilingual Content Support
- Advanced SEO Title Management and Customization
- Advanced Customization of the plugin functionality
- How to filter and customize the generated metadata
- Examples of commonly used metadata customizations
- Adding metadata for custom content
- Adding or enhancing Product support
- Adding semantic breadcrumbs
- Managing data at the database level
- Metadata and content overview and analysis