django-postgresql-manager Development Web Site¶
django-postgresql-manager is a Django based management interface for PostgreSQL users and databases.
django-postgresql-manager currently supports:
- User (role) creation/deletion/renaming.
- Database creation/deletion/renaming.
- Database ownership changing.
- Control over the connection limit for users and databases.
- Marking a user as not active.
- Multiple PostgreSQL roles and databases per Django user. Each user has control over the roles and databases it has created.
The distribution package includes an example project, which can be used to demonstrate the application quickly.
The distribution packages of the official releases can be found on PyPI:
The source code can be found the following public repositories:
Copyright 2010-2016 George Notaras <firstname.lastname@example.org>, CodeTRAX.org
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.
A copy of the License exists in the product distribution; the
For copyright and other important notes regarding this release please read