Support for overriding the reCaptcha field validation
|Assignee:||George Notaras||% Done:|
|Category:||-||Estimated time:||2.00 hours|
- app testing.
- use of the app, that incorporates django-recaptcha-works, in a secure environment without messing with the code.
- make the reCaptcha field respect the
required=Falseattribute. Disadvantage: editing the code is required
- add a new setting that enables or disables the reCaptcha field globally (all forms that use it). Disadvantage: it is not possible to disable the field on a per form basis.
#2 Updated by George Notaras over 2 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Estimated time changed from 1.00 to 2.00
- evaluate the setting in
- evaluate the setting both in
#4 Updated by George Notaras over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Finally added support for checking both the
required=False field attribute so as to be able to override the validation on a single form, and also added the new
RECAPTCHA_VALIDATION_OVERRIDE setting, which causes validation overriding for all reCaptcha protected forms.