Information collected by kernel backend is not consistent
|Category:||Backends||Estimated time:||0.50 hour|
The collected data is different between two consequent runs of the backend, so it cannot be used as a valid test.
- Due date set to 04/09/2010
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Estimated time set to 0.50
- Assignee set to George Notaras
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 40
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Target version changed from 0.1.4 to 0.2.0
- Priority changed from Urgent to High
Problem is some of the
sysctl -a output entries, which contain runtime statistical information.
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Due date changed from 04/09/2010 to 04/14/2010
- Target version changed from 0.2.0 to 0.1.7
- Target version deleted (
- % Done changed from 40 to 50
sysctl -a command output is not hashed by default. This is resolved for now, but feedback is required.
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Assignee deleted (
Also available in: Atom