Repository admin should not be able to delete its own admin permission
|Assignee:||George Notaras||% Done:|
|Category:||-||Estimated time:||6.00 hours|
Repository admin should not be able to delete its own admin permission.
Another administrator should only be able to do so.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to George Notaras
- Target version set to 0.1.0
- Due date set to 03/25/2010
- Start date set to 03/25/2010
- Estimated time set to 1.00
Repository admins no longer see their own permissions.
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Repository admins no longer can add/remove themselves to/from the repository users.
Only other admins of the same repository can modify the current user's permissions.
- % Done changed from 50 to 80
- Estimated time changed from 1.00 to 6.00
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
Also available in: Atom